You will be working for ib vogt Philippines Inc (Hybrid work setup)
This role supports the Finance Manager.
Your tasks will include:
- Prepare and/or review full sets of accounts, bank reconciliation, month-end closing requirements.
- Prepare and/or review quarter-end and year-end statutory and management accounts.
- Support filing of VAT, WHT, Corporate Income Tax and other tax returns.
- Handling routine of all Payable and Receivable transaction processing and recording including preparation and submission of various forms, cheque and other necessary documentation.
- Support the year end audit.
- Support the bank account management and administration.
- Identify improvements for finance operations processes.
- Other ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree in Accountancy must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Preferably with ACCA or other equivalent professional qualification.
- Min 2 years accounting work experience. Audit experience is preferred.
- Experience handling Philippines and other APAC entities is preferred.
- Good knowledge on IFRS, GAAP and consolidation, tax regulation, laws and any other compliance requirements.
- Experience with Xero or other ERP system.
- Proficiency in English in both oral and written communication is a must.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well as several joint ventures across Africa.
ib vogt entered the Asian market in 2012 and is now represented by subsidiaries and local teams in 9 countries in APAC with realized projects or projects in execution in Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Myanmar and India. In the key market Vietnam, ib vogt has been active since 2018 developing large scale ground mounted solar plants.
We offer you:
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package. •
- Company Group Medical Insurance Coverage.
- Dynamic and diverse work environment with colleagues from around the world.
- A truly international exposure.
- An open-minded and highly motivated team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth.