Leading the battery project development strategy in the Japan market and working with our project development team to deliver targets.
- Own and continuously develop the battery development strategy.
- Identify and originate BESS project opportunities.
- Work closely with the local in-house development team, engineering, project optimization and finance teams to ensure smooth and efficient project execution/realization.
- Stay abreast of the market evolvements and adapt strategy accordingly including subsidy.
- Report on battery project pipeline and status.
- Liaise with stakeholders, local development teams or partners on energy storage project development.
- Support energy storage team with project valuations and commercialization strategy.
- Making sure all necessary documentation for the successful development of BESS project is created in the required time frame. Managing projects in the early phase right up to (but not including) the construction phase
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job.
- English proficiency (basic level) and Japanese native speakers.
- Has similar job experience in the energy sector, preferably in the renewable energy market.
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal, and management skills who can build compelling relationships with colleagues from different cultures and disciplines. (Those who can actively build relationships).
- Can pay attention to details
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration