Your tasks will include:
- Create and manage business planning process including supervising project, designing strategic plans & structuring
- Work with commercial head, deeply understanding company structure, operation, and planning to develop solar projects in Korea align with Group strategy
- Work closely with Development team, Commercial Team in various places (Korea, Singapore, Germany, etc.)
- Budget controlling and cooperate/SPC management
- Business Planning and operation with internal and external parties
- Project structuring, reviewing & negotiation of related contracts with line manager
- Project management and prepare commercial documents for various purposes
- Preparation of presentation, proposal, documents to prospects and/or related parities
- Manage, update, and maintain the internal project documentation filing and reporting process
- Control and monitor status of projects to ensure projects are performed on schedule and as per requirements.
- Keep track of budget spent and control use of budget per SPV under supervision of the superior
- Coordinate with internal finance team for drawdown schedule and amount for each SPV
- Liaising with external accounting firm/bank/financial institute for relevant matters.
- Regular research and tracking of the national solar energy market, policies & regulations.
- Communication in English is mandatory
- A degree in law, business administration/law/accounting is preferred
- At least 3 years of planning department
- Knowledge and experience of cooperation law/accounting
- Experience for working in conglomerate is preferable
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- A truly international work environment with colleagues from around the world
- An open-minded and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- We encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)