Construction Coordinator (m/f/d)
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaic to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
As a construction coordinator, your tasks will include:
- Project preparation and monitoring during construction of large-scale PV projects.
- Site feasibility assessment, site visits and inspections
- Interface management between relevant stakeholders in the EPC Team.
- Technical inputs and suggestions on design optimization
- Contractors’ qualification and building up our US contractors’ network.
- Organizing and running construction tenders. Creation of BoM and supporting with construction contracts.
- Creation of construction budget, monitoring and ensuring its implementation.
- Contractors and suppliers’ relationship management in relation to construction.
- Creation of construction program of works, monitoring and ensuring its implementation
- Technical inputs during full EPC tenders.
- Creation of quality management system.
- Weekly and monthly progress reporting.
- Site team assembly and high-level management.
- Point of escalation for site issues.
- Academic degree in the field of engineering and/or equivalent experience
- At least 6 years of working experience in large scale solar PV
- At least 3 years of working experience in the European market, in large scale solar PV or similar industry is a must.
- Strong communication skills - systematic organizational approach
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and stakeholders.
- Familiar with the process of procurement, construction, and logistics of solar projects
- Technical understanding of solar PV
- Contract management experience
- English (excellent command), German (desired), Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch (is a plus)
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Must have the ability to work in the Germany
We offer you
- 30 days of holiday Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration
Interested in joining the team?
Help us power the energy transition