Your tasks will include:
- Design end to end processes for all controlling functions including but not limited to budget, forecast, project controlling, investment controlling including scenarios from the perspective of liquidity and risk management.
- Continuous development and monitoring of the operational and strategic controlling instruments in use, especially in connection to the corporate digitalisation strategy.
- Develop and monitor the operational processes within controlling and all integrative interfaces, ensuring complete and consistent process documentation.
- Manage all interdisciplinary interfaces to controlling, the local controlling of the locations and other areas of responsibility.
- Perform process related trainings for all involved users ensuring proper operational adherence to the defined and approved processes by the C- Level.
- Responsible to define and implement a continuous improvement approach in controlling including a culture of constant improvement at all levels.
- Identification of activities that do not add value through the consistent application of lean methods in the areas of controlling and other interface functions.
- Identification of process improvement and optimization potential in close cooperation with the operational process owners.
- Sparring partner for technical and procedural topics in the Controlling department.
- Disclose improvement and savings potentials as well as the creation of action plans and monitoring of the implementation.
- Bachelors / Master degree in Business Management (specialized in one of controlling, accounting or finance)
- 10+ years of professional experience as group and or corporate controller in an international environment
- Good LucaNet & Navision Dynamics knowledge, first experience in BI tools, and extensive Excel know-how
- Business fluency in English required, German and other languages would be advantageous
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Solutions-oriented and growth mindset, self-initiative
- Outstanding analytical and reporting skills as well as a high attention for details
- Strong communication skills and persuasive power
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration