Your tasks will include:
- To manage, supervise and realize the construction of the Electrical System of the solar plant and the related grid interconnection works of our international projects.
- Quality assurance for the complete electrical installation (main electrical DC/AC, LV/MV/HV components, and communication/SCADA systems)
- Management of international and local sub-contractors and suppliers
- Interface with inhouse and external project stakeholders
- Managing as built documentation of Electrical System
- Early-stage and final planning of Testing and Commissioning of the project
- Create and maintain, the project’s documentation defining the Testing and Commissioning processes and procedures
- Coordinate all the activities from all suppliers’ and subcontractors’ commissioning teams for both Cold and Hot Commissioning period.
- To manage and solve issues until 100% plant availability and successful achievement of PAC
- Responsible for the project Electrical System handover process to O&M and/or Client
- Work closely as a team with the Construction Manager
- Support the designated Project Manager
- Background and Experience:
- Academic degree in electrical engineering, electronics, renewable energy, or related fields of study
- Electrical Certification/Accreditation and/or Professional Registration for Responsible Engineer for Electrical Installation according to National Legislation and Norms.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Electrical Systems installation site management, preferably with a focus on ground mounted PV systems
- Strong technical knowledge of electrical codes and other associated standards used in indoor and outdoor electrical installations, with an expertise in PV projects and Grid related works.
- Ability to document and report job progress clearly
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active team player with high degree of self-management and problem-solving ability
- High level of leadership ability and able to oversee a multi‐national workforce in a dynamic situation
- Multi-tasking ability (prioritize, organize, schedule work)
- Experience in cooperation with utilities and authorities
- A personal commitment to a safe working environment
- IOSH / NEBOSH certificate is highly desirable
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Switching authorisation up to 36 kV is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and intercultural competence
- Local National Hungarian Electrical certifications
- Knowledge of Hungarian and English Language
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- A truly international work environment with colleagues from around the world
- An open-minded and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- We encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)