The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaics to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
The EPC Development Team is providing EPC Project Management towards the different IBV market teams during the project development phase until transition to the realization phase.
As EPC Development Manager you will be responsible to prepare IBV’s entry to new EPC markets. Together with various project teams you will drive upcoming, large-scale solar PV projects towards a “ready-to-built” stage (RTB). Once first projects are realized you will be supporting the embedment of the new EPC market within IBV by ensuring increased standardization and closing the loop of lessons learned for the next “wave” of projects in the pipeline
Your tasks will include:
- Integration of upcoming EPC projects:
- Coordinate multi-expertise teams in upcoming projects to define scope, schedule and budget for the EPC Phase.
- Due diligence of the development package and advice on actions necessary to achieve RTB, such as studies, surveys or design optimization etc. and identify project risks
- Trigger early EPC work streams necessary to achieve the project timeline, such as grid works, site preparation, ordering of long lead items etc.
- Liaise with internal teams about pre-construction and other EPC requirements (e.g. lease, insurances, H&S, licenses, local entity set-up, taxes & duties, logistics)
- Support the Legal Department and the Contract Manager during negotiation and preparation of the EPC contract and its appendices
- Preparation of new EPC Markets:
- Identify EPC & O&M contractor requirements for new markets (e.g. registration, accreditation, taxation…)
- Run 3rd party EPC, O&M tender for internal benchmarking of the EPC setup and budget and prepare for the Make/Buy decision
- Identify preferred EPC and O&M setup options
- Identification of legal and technical advisors as well as potential contractors
- Academic degree in the area of engineering or business, with at least three years of relevant work experience.
- Well-developed intercultural skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to coordinate well with internal teams and external clients or partners
- Systematic and proactive organizational approach with an ability to switch fluidly between details and big picture focus
- Technical understanding of solar photovoltaics and familiarity with the process of procurement, construction and logistics of investment projects
- Advanced skill level in Data Analytics, MS Office 365 and related IT applications
- Languages: English (native speaker or excellent command), other languages also welcome
- Willingness to travel
ib vogt is firmly committed to supporting the decarbonisation of the global electricity sector. The company focuses on the global development of turnkey PV plants and battery storage projects as well as the expansion of its IPP portfolio. In these areas, the company performs all integral services of the value chain from development, financing, and EPC, to O&M and asset management.
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, ib vogt has established various offices across Europe, Asia Pacific, the Americas, and Africa as part of its presence in over 40 countries. The company works together with numerous partners globally, augmenting its in-house team of over 700 staff. ib vogt has built or has in construction more than 3 GW of PV power plants globally with a project pipeline of more than 40 GWp.
We offer you:
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration