The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaics to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
Your tasks will include:
- Integration of upcoming EPC projects:
- Coordinate multi-expertise teams in upcoming projects to define scope, schedule and budget for the EPC Phase.
- Due diligence of the development package and advice on actions necessary to achieve RTB, such as studies, surveys or design optimization etc. and identify project risks
- Trigger early EPC work streams necessary to achieve the project timeline, such as grid works, site preparation, ordering of long lead items etc.
- Liaise with internal teams about pre-construction and other EPC requirements (e.g. lease, insurances, H&S, licenses, local entity set-up, taxes & duties, logistics)
- Support the Legal Department and the Contract Manager during negotiation and preparation of the EPC contract and its appendices
- Preparation of new EPC Markets:
- Identify EPC & O&M contractor requirements for new markets (e.g. registration, accreditation, taxation…)
- Run 3rd party EPC, O&M tender for internal benchmarking of the EPC setup and budget and prepare for the Make/Buy decision
- Identify preferred EPC and O&M setup options
- Identification of legal and technical advisors as well as potential contractors
- Academic degree in the area of engineering or business, with at least three years of relevant work experience.
- Well-developed intercultural skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to coordinate well with internal teams and external clients or partners
- Systematic and proactive organizational approach with an ability to switch fluidly between details and big picture focus
- Technical understanding of solar photovoltaics and familiarity with the process of procurement, construction and logistics of investment projects
- Advanced skill level in Data Analytics, MS Office 365 and related IT applications
- Languages: English (native speaker or excellent command), other languages also welcome
- Willingness to travel
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- A truly international work environment with colleagues from around the world
- An open-minded and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- We encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)