EPC Project Manager- Germany
|Project Manager for Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of projects, responsible for the execution of several projects, as part of the company Project Management Office (PMO).
The Project Manager reports to the Head of Project Management (EPC Projects team) or the market Lead Project Manager.
- Management of EPC project program, project team and project contracts starting in the design phase through to O&M and client handover (PAC)
- Project preparation including technical due diligence, management of documentation, coordination of multifunctional project team, and communication with external stakeholders
- Project execution including cross-functional coordination and with the construction management, coordination of acceptance procedures, and handover to the O&M and Post-Construction team
- Discussing and agreeing on technical and commercial specifics internally and with the client (including variations)
- Risk management, troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Accountable for costs, timeline and quality
- Reporting to the project director and senior management
- Experience working at least on one Solar PV project.
- Must: German language (native speaker or excellent command)
- Relevant experience within the EPC renewable energy industry in positions of responsibility.
- Familiar with the EPC processes of investment projects
- Contract management experience
- Technical understanding of solar technology
- Well-developed intercultural skills
- Strong communication skills - systematic organizational approach
- Ability to manage complex projects and multiple stakeholders
- English (native speaker or excellent command)
Nice to have
- Academic degree, preferably in the field of renewable energies or engineering
- Willingness to travel
We offer you
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration
Interested in joining the team?
Help us power the energy transition