The Finance Manager will support the finance function across all the solar projects in Taiwan by working closely with the commercial team and regional Finance Team. Work will include full spectrum of financial closing, reporting requirements, budget review/control, treasury and tax functions, relationship management with banks, setting up SPVs and being involved in transactions. This role will have matrix reporting structure to Director of Project Development (Taiwan).
- Accounting and Tax
- Prepare full sets of accounts, bank reconciliation, month-end closing requirements.
- Prepare quarter-end and year-end statutory and management accounts.
- Prepare filing of VAT, WHT and Corporate Income Tax return.
- Point of contact for audit process.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Handling routine of all Payable and Receivable transaction processing and recording.
- Ensure on time payment of supplier’s invoice, intercompany loans and employee’s reimbursements and liquidations with corresponding complete authorization.
- Ensure on time collection from customers (if applicable).
- Budget / Forecast
- Analyze financial data and reforecast future projections and budgets.
- Manage TW budget to ensure spending within the budget and report discrepancies to the regional Finance Team.
- Support regional Finance team on budget/forecast exercise and project controlling matters.
- Treasury Matters
- Responsible for Taiwan cashflow planning, coordinate with regional finance team on the loan agreement/drawdown memo based on the needs of projects under development.
- Bank administration and manage relationship with banks on all the documentations for account opening and/or the issuance of bank loans, bond applications and other financial instruments.
- Involve in the process of TW investment structure optimization and SPV set up.
- Manage company incorporation and capital injection process in conjunction with regional corp sec.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred. Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience in full spectrum of finance functions.
- Preferably a qualified chartered accountant with audit background.
- Knowledge in Xero and/or other major accounting software package.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent in English and Mandarin (both written and oral).
- Must be an enthusiastic team player and a self-starter who is able to work independently
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- Company Group Medical Insurance Coverage.
- Dynamic and diverse work environment with colleagues from around the world.
- A truly international exposure.
- An open-minded and highly motivated team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth.