Your tasks will include:
- Participate in the annual budget and the quarterly forecasting processes on a Group level.
- Perform financial analyses of the quarterly financial statements for the group entities
- Prepare regular reporting packages to stakeholders (Shareholders, Banks etc.)
- Prepare and deliver ad-hoc analyses to the top management
- To be a sparring partner to the Director Controlling and Head of FP&A in regards to all Group P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow related matters
- Work in a cross-functional and multicultural environment, setting up structures and creating sustainable reporting as well as financial analyses
- Challenge the status quo and have the freedom to improve financial processes directly in collaboration with the CFO, Director Controlling and Head of FP&A
- Act as change agent in a fast pace growing business activity and organisation.
- Participate in implementation projects of new software’s.
- To support Group Accounting as well as other global teams in all controlling related matters
- Bachelors / Master degree in Business Management (specialized in one of controlling, accounting or finance)
- 5+ years of professional experience as group or corporate controller in an international environment
- Good LucaNet & Navision Dynamics knowledge, first experience in BI tools, and extensive Excel know-how
- Business fluency in English required, German and other languages would be advantageous
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Solutions-oriented and positive mind-set, self-initiative
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication skills and persuasive power
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration