Your tasks will include:
- This important function will directly report to the COO of the group.
- As Government Relationship Manager you coordinate the company’s interaction with German institutions in Germany and in abroad You attend and develop relations with government bodies, and associations and facilitate collaboration between government bodies / associations and our international development teams
- Identify suitable public funding or public financing mechanisms facilitate those internationally
- Build up and sustain relationships with and gain support from stakeholders in relevant political institutions
- Represent the company in receptions, conferences and on panels
- Excellent knowledge of renewable energy business (ideally solar) or experience with similar industrial and constructions development projects
- Experience consulting with the public sector
- Experience working with the German Government or European Commission or public sector in different countries as consultant is a plus
- Experience working with foreign trade support mechanisms, such as export credits agencies, public private partnerships, etc.
- Excellent communication, analytical skills, a natural networker, with strong cross-cultural and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and German, other languages are a plus
- Commercial and pragmatic spirit, hands-on and teamwork mentality
- Willing to travel and flexibility to communicate in different time zones
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration