Your tasks will include:
- Participate in worldwide energy projects from the conceptual phase until the operation
- Take on engineering and design of grid connection on utility scale PV power plants
- Support the project development with technical expertise during the early stages of projects and new markets
- Qualify and manage external engineering consultants
- Specify and coordinate the technical aspects of tendering interconnection infrastructure projects (power transformer, substation, AIS/GIS switchgear, cable route, overhead line) to subcontractors
- Coordinate subcontractors during design and execution of projects in cooperation with the on-site team.
- Aggregating, managing and producing documentation and information for management, clients, lenders and advisers.
- Meet with utilities and stakeholders worldwide for technical discussions.
- Coordination and communication with third party technical advisors.
- Academic degree in the area of electrical engineering, renewable energies or similar with a focus on energy technology.
- International experience in the field of grid connection of power plants from medium up to extra-high voltage level.
- Competent use of MS Office applications
- Knowledge in grid compliance studies and usage of simulation software (PowerFactory, PSS/E or CYMCAP) are welcome.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn.
- Languages: English is our day-to-day working language, a fluent B2 level in writing, reading and speaking is necessary. Since you’ll be working in Spain, a B2/C1 level in Spanish is also needed.
ib vogt is a leading utility-scale solar development platform with a global footprint and a 20-year track record. Our OECD-focused development strategy, world-scale development pipeline, investments in BESS technology, and independent power producer (“IPP”) business model strongly position ib vogt for accelerated near-term growth.
Our first-class competencies, developed in-house, strengthen our daily business of producing high-quality turnkey solar PV power plants for end investors throughout the world.
We offer you:
- 23 days of holiday
- Hybrid work
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration