Your tasks will include:
- Develop and implement a groupwide governance, risk and compliance framework in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, industry codes and company policies.
- Create a layer based top down decision making and bottom up reporting structure enabling all levels to comply with all legal business judgment rule requirement including but not limited to the German corporate governance codex.
- Organize and conduct governance, risk and compliance assessments, ensuring that any risks areas are appropriately identified, addressed and mitigated.
- Prepare and deliver governance, risk and compliance management training material and drive awareness trainings in the organisation.
- Manage an annual GRC audit calendar ensuring a corporate auditability in collaboration with all functions and departments.
- Setup and lead a recurring governance, risk and compliance committee composed by the board of directors to escalate key findings and to strengthen a proper corporate management governance.
- Oversee the entire GRC related business execution on global, regional and country level.
- Monitor and act upon regulatory updates and organizational changes.
- Bachelors / Master degree in Business Management and or Corporate Law
- 10+ years’ experience in governance, risk management or compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry governance, risk management and compliance regulations and best practice
- Excellent project management and analytical skills, with ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Business fluency in English required, German and other languages would be advantageous
- Knowledge or experience in data protection is a plus
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration