HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
We are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team and drive our green mission forward. As an HRBP, you will collaborate with business leaders, providing expert guidance on HR-related matters and ensuring alignment with the company's objectives. If you are passionate about sustainability, have a deep understanding of employment laws, and excel at building strong relationships, we want to hear from you. Join us in making a difference and shaping a sustainable future together!
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop HR strategies aligned with organizational goals.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to business leaders, offering expert guidance on HR-related matters, including labour law topics, performance management and engagement processes, and compensation.
- Provide day-to-day guidance to line management (e.g. coaching, counselling, career development, and disciplinary actions).
- Handle complex employee relations issues, conduct thorough investigations and provide recommendations for resolution.
- Support people and change management projects, through building strong business relationships with internal clients.
- Drive and improve all HR practices along the employee life cycle.
- Partner with the HR Operations, HR Controlling, Employee Engagement and Development, Global Mobility, and Talent Acquisition teams to ensure effective processes.
- Support the implementation of retention strategies, including career development plans and training programs, to enhance employee satisfaction and reduce turnover.
- Stay updated on German employment laws and regulations, ensuring company policies and practices are complying. Guide applicable policies/regulations and their interpretation.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as an HR professional, preferably in a multinational or diverse organization.
- Fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
- In-depth knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service attitude, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical mindset, with proficiency in HR data analysis and reporting tools.