Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH is specialized on the Development, Design & Engineering, Financing, EPC and Operation of solar power and provides turnkey solar power plant solutions to investors internationally.
As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer, the company focuses on tailor made solar power plant solutions that maximize lifecycle performance and returns.
Since 2009, ib vogt has commissioned plants with a capacity of 2,9 Gigawatt. We employ over 540 specialists, in all areas of the solar power plant value chain in over 55 countries. The company operates internationally from offices in Spain Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Poland, USA Australia, United Kingdom, Panama, India and South East Asia.
Your Career at ib vogt
Please send your application documents, including the earliest Start date and your salary expectations, in English. Should you have any questions regarding this position, please feel free to contact us.
The HR Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the day-to-day local HR responsibilities:
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute HR processes including but not limited to payroll; compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; performance and talent management; recognition and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment and other policy training.
- Coordinates as required with the Global Talent Acquisition Team local recruiting efforts such as interviews, hire contracts and documentation, including local onboarding.
- Handles HR and employment-related inquiries from employees and line managers, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to Global HR or appropriate staff person.
- Maintains compliance according to UK employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; regularly reviews company policies and practices to ensure conformity.
- Maintains knowledge of local country HR trends, best practices, regulatory changes related to human resources, such as talent management, benefits and compensation.
- Disciplinary reporting line to local Managing Director/ Functional reporting line to Global HR Business Partner
- Bachelor ‘s Degree in Business, HR or related fields.
- 10 years work experience in HR.
- Thorough knowledge of UK employment-related laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management, multiple tasking skills. .
- Ability to prioritize tasks, act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite or related software
- Experience in global mobility/cross boarder staffing
- Proficiency in German or a Nordic language a plus
- Open to new tasks and responsibilities