International Tax Manager
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaic to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
- Oversee and manage tax activities for ib vogt GmbH, its German commercial operations including all jurisdictions in which it has a permanent establishment or acts as a non-resident trader.
- Oversee and manage domestic and foreign structures in which the group has an equity interest which perform corporate functions (fincos, assetcos, etc).
- Assist with the compliance aspects for overseas businesses which create German tax filing requirements or tax effects (CFC rules, etc)
- Design, implement and operate internal procedures and controls to manage group tax compliance and ensure business decisions are compliant with the group’s tax policy.
- Manage tax compliance via internal processes and external service providers, ensuring tax outcomes are aligned to HQ tax strategy, compliant with local laws as well as international standards.
- Assist with transfer pricing filing obligations (local files, service agreements, financing) and other international transactions / projects including but not limited to new business initiatives and structures, acquisitions, disposals, etc.
- Monitor relevant local and international tax environment developments, proactively identifying and proposing measures/initiatives and implementing them after approval.
- Qualified Steuerberater/(in) with 3-5 years of in-house tax experience at a German headquartered multinational enterprise.
- Experience of transfer pricing
- Knowledge of IFRS/HGB and experience of financial consolidation in an international environment would be an advantage
- Mathematically minded with a logical approach to tackling complex problems
- High level of commitment, communication and team skills
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately under pressure in a fast paced and complex organization
We offer you
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration
Interested in joining the team?
Help us power the energy transition