As a member of the “Legal” team, you will be directly involved in securing the legal aspects of photovoltaic projects in France and in their construction. Under the supervision of the legal manager, you will support the operational staff in the following tasks
– Legal support on the review, discussion and interpretation of construction contracts (EPC and O&M contracts in particular)
– Legal support on M&A operations
– Legal support on all corporate law issues (support to the legal management of project companies)
– Occasional support on public law issues (town planning, environment)
– Legal support for potential commercial disputes
– Graduate (law school) in construction law, private law, contract law
– You will have a strong interest in new energies and be sensitive to energy-related issues;
– You are a private law graduate and are also interested in public law issues
– A perfect command of the French language is required.
– Written and spoken legal English required
– Autonomy, pragmatism, versatility, ability to synthesise, rigour, good interpersonal skills, curiosity, and initiative. Knowledge of photovoltaics appreciated.
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
Joining the French team of ib vogt, which already has around forty employees, means finding :
– An international and multicultural professional environment;
– A young, open-minded and highly motivated team;
– Interesting and challenging assignments;
– A promotion of team spirit and autonomy;
– Real opportunities for professional and personal development.
– Salary: 800 euros ;
– 1 paid day off per month
– Great flexibility on teleworking;
– Public transport paid for 100% by the employer;
– Team events (afterworks, team meetings)
– Meal tickets.