Your tasks will include:
- Based in Madrid under HQ Head of Finance (based in Germany) line management
- Administration of existing national and international Bonding Lines with bank & sureties
- First-level support and contact person for our current Bonding partners
- Interface between bond applier in the vogt group and the guarantors for application & negotiation of Bond wording. Assisting the issuance process.
- Increasing new Bonding Lines in cooperation with a senior staff member and external partners
- Tracking and reporting of the compliance of existing Bonding/Surety contracts in collaboration with other team members
- Tracking the expiry dates of issued bonds
- Tracking and monitoring of outstanding bonds with our bonding Masterfile.
- Support preparation of the monthly internal and quarterly external Bonding report for the Board of Managers and external Stakeholders in due course
- Ad-Hoc Reports
- Academic Degree in Finance or Business Administration, alternatively a comparable traineeship
- First experience in Bonding/Surety Business in an Insurance Company,a Bank or a construction company preferable
- First experience within the Renewable Energies/PV Industry preferable
- Good communication skills, confidence in negotiating with partners and suppliers
- Languages: Very good English skills (C1 )
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 2,9 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration