Directly depending on the Head of Business Development, you would be performing all land acquisition and management.
- Responsible for land acquisition and management of third party brokers/agents as needed to support the project development goals, with a focus on utility scale solar, standalone battery storage and H2 projects.
- Leads and negotiates complex land and site acquisition (lease and purchase) agreements.
- Assists in formulating and implementing department strategy for targeting, negotiating and acquiring sites and land.
- Works with other internal stakeholders, to screen and evaluate land for its suitability for development into solar and or battery storage projects.
- Develops and fosters relationships with landowners as well as key community stakeholders that enable a collaborative environment for site control negotiations, and repeat transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree in law or engineering required
- 3 plus years of experience in large project transactions in the renewable sector
- Must have solid experience with land title issues, land mineral rights, and the project development permitting process as it relates to real estate acquisition strategies
- Proven track record in negotiating land acquisition agreements, leases, easements, mineral rights agreements, and other real estate agreements.
- Knowledge of land management software.
- Experience with legal contracts and contractual negotiation
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Willingness to travel
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration