Land Acquisition Manager
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
This role provides support to the local project development team by way of identifying, negotiating and securing suitable land locations for the development of solar plants. The scope of work will encompass the following:
- Screen new site locations for solar power projects in partnership with project development managers.
- Represent the company to landowners, presenting project opportunities and establishing new relationships.
- Negotiate and execute land lease agreements, securing right of way for transmission lines and substations.
- Work closely with transmission line route assessment, land survey and other land related service providers.
- Maintain open communication with landowners and municipalities and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain accurate records of signed land leases, including registration processes with the Land Survey.
- Provide support to team members and colleagues as required throughout other project phases.
- Educational background suitable for the task.
- Legal understanding about land leases and land usage for solar project developments.
- Previous work experience in land management and contract negotiations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in project and document management.
- Self-motivated and proactive individual.
- Willing to travel for work (mostly local).
We offer you
- A dynamic and diverse work environment with international colleagues.
- An open-minded and highly motivated team.
- A competitive and attractive remuneration.
- Group Medical Insurance Coverage.
Interested in joining the team?
Help us power the energy transition