- Providing the full range of required legal support to our project development activities in the APAC region on a global scale from their early stage to their implementation, including but not limited to:
- Conducting due diligence relating to land and permits and licenses.
- Designing, drafting and reviewing the joint venture arrangements with our local development partners.
- Drafting and reviewing project-related term sheets.
- Drafting and reviewing main project contracts (e.g. EPC, O&M, PPA).
- Drafting and reviewing project finance documentation.
- Assisting in securing project rights (with assistance from external local counsel where appropriate).
- Identifying and implementing the corporate structure most suitable for a given project considering the regulatory requirements of the regional markets (with assistance from an external local counsel and tax advisors where appropriate).
- Processing, proofreading and formatting legal documents.
- Ensuring that the legal entities of ib vogt in the APAC region and the business in compliance with all the company policies and laws in each jurisdiction.
- Instructing and managing external legal advisors.
- General legal support regarding large-scale international solar projects.
- Provide legal, regulatory advice and company corporate secretarial support from the shareholder’s perspective for all legal entities in the APAC region.
- Provide legal guidance and advice to internal stakeholders in the APAC region regarding legal matters.
- Coordination of all legal activities with the Legal Department located in the HQ in Berlin.
- Liaise with the corporate secretarial staff in the Company.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- A law degree (LLB, LLM or JD)
- Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience
- Experience in a regional or international law firm
- Experience in land/real estate matters including conducting land diligence in projects
- Excellent drafting skills and preferably experience in Project Development (PPAs, EPCs) M&A and Project Financing
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to develop partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
We offer you
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package.
- Company Group Medical Insurance Coverage.
- Dynamic and diverse work environment with colleagues from around the world.
- A truly international exposure.
- An open-minded and highly motivated team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Interested in joining the team?
Help us power the energy transition