Your tasks will include:
- Manage and configuring Maximo database and application, overseeing implementation, database setup, security, maintenance and automation of business process within the asset management disciplines in Maximo.
- Monitor Maximo System performance, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Analyse new requirements, design solutions, and develop and implement the required changes in Maximo.
- Prepare, and manage the required tools for asset lifecycle management in Maximo.
- Implement Assets, Job Plans, Preventative Maintenance data for new sites and make them operations ready in a short period of time
- Establish, maintain and improve the Maintenance Planning business process.
- Define and maintain asset information building model and ensure access to asset information for operation department to facilitate maintenance team ongoing operations.
- Administer and prepare maintenance planning data, including resources, planning, spare parts, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and safety, and support related applications, and design related workflows, and document processes in the system
- Perform data integrity checks and validations and prepare corrective solutions to ensure data accuracy and data quality controls.
- Create, support and maintain Maximo reports using imbedded reporting; run queries and create ad hoc reports.
- Provide required information to management about annual planning, budget, objectives and KPIs.
- Assist in create, review and implement of the work policies and procedures.
- Build Security Model of the company in Maximo.
- Perform training session and prepare documentation.
- Coordinate with end users an operation team about the challenges and provide required solutions.
- Support new Maximo users to utilize the system, and achieve best results
- Suggest improvements based on the company process
- Degree in engineering
- Technical knowledge in the energy industry, ideally in utility scale photovoltaic plants
- Practical knowledge of IBM Maximo system (Preferably certified by IBM)
- Affinity to business topics and the intersection between business and technology
- Project management skills (Preferably certified by PMI or similar)
- Very good command of written and spoken English, other languages are a plus
- Diligent, careful, precise working style
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Multitasking while being able to prioritize important tasks
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment and remotely
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration