Mechanical Supervisor (m/f/d)
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaic to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
We are looking for a Mechanical Supervisor for our project site in Segovia. As a site mechanical supervisor, your tasks will include:
- Monitoring and controlling all site mechanical installation activities.
- Coordination of all mechanical subcontractors and their site activities
- Monitoring and control of deadlines, costs and quality and HSE aspect of the mechanical installation works
- Assisting the Site Manager with conflict and claims management
- Quality control and testing of the mechanical installation works
- Addressing mechanical works technical issues in coordination with the Site Manager
- Reporting and document administration
- Organizing acceptance tests and creating punch lists
- Construction risks identification, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Logistics, material acceptance and material handover to the contractors
- Reporting to Site Manage
- Academic degree in the area of engineering (preferably mechanical or industrial) and/or equivalent experience
- At least three years of work experience in the solar photovoltaics area is a must
- Strong communication skills - systematic organizational approach
- Ability to manage complex projects and multiple stakeholders
- Familiar with the process of procurement, construction and logistics of investment projects
- Technical understanding of solar photovoltaics incl.
- Contract management experience
- English (excellent command), German (desired), Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch (is a plus)
- Willingness to travel and work from the project sites
We offer you
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration
Interested in joining the team?
Help us power the energy transition