O&M Manager – Control Room (m/f/d)
- Monitoring and Control: Operate and monitor the solar power plant equipment and systems through the control room to ensure smooth functioning and identify any deviations from normal operations.
- Data Analysis: Analyze real-time data and performance indicators to identify potential issues or areas for improvement, reporting any anomalies to senior operators or supervisors.
- Incident Reporting: Report and document any equipment malfunctions, safety hazards, or operational deviations promptly to facilitate efficient incident response and resolution.
- Collaborative Support: Assist senior operators and maintenance teams in plant performance optimization, troubleshooting, and routine maintenance activities.
- Communication: Maintain effective communication with other control room operators and team members, clients and other departments to relay information and coordinate actions as needed.
- Record Keeping: Maintain accurate and up-to-date logs of plant operations, events, and activities as required.
- Emergency Response: Follow established procedures for emergency situations and support the control room team in implementing the appropriate response measures.
- Training and Development: Engage in training sessions and skill-building activities to enhance your knowledge of solar power plant operations and control room procedures.
- Continuous Learning: Stay informed about the latest developments in solar energy and control room technology to remain up-to-date with industry best practices.
Degree in Engineering, Renewable Energy, or a related field.
Proven experience in a control room or operational setting, ideally within the PV or renewable energy sector.
Possess a technical aptitude and a genuine enthusiasm for expanding knowledge in solar power plant operations and monitoring systems, with a proactive approach to staying updated on emerging technologies.
Strong attention to detail and the ability to analyse data effectively.
Excellent communication skills in English and can relay information clearly and concisely.
Demonstrated ability to work well in a team and follow instructions from senior operators and supervisors.
A safety-conscious mindset and a commitment to adhering to safety protocols.
Flexibility in schedule availability, including readiness to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays, to ensure 24/7 coverage for the control room.
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration