You see operation and maintenance as an important activity for safeguarding considerable investments. Your profound technical knowledge of the systems to be operated is based on solid knowledge of photovoltaics. You have a flair for the technical/operative side of the job, can distinguish yourself with your outstanding hands-on mentality and can identify and independently carry out tasks. Furthermore, you will cooperate with the purchasing department.
Your tasks will include:
- Overall operation and maintenance
- Responsibility for “own” plants
- System monitoring to maximise the energy production
- Management of subcontractors or internal personal, electrical and mechanical maintenance works, inspections and repairs
- Troubleshooting, maintenance works
- Problem solving, Data analysis o Reporting, yield reporting and documentation
- Warranty tracking & spare parts management
- Ground maintenance management
- Taking over systems from the installer and making them operational
- Guaranteeing all obligations arising from existing service and maintenance contracts
- You are experienced in renewable energy as an engineer or technician with a strong hands-on mentality
- 3+ years Solar PV O&M Experience on Utility Scale Solar
- Relevant qualification in an electrical/mechanical or engineering discipline, City & Guilds 17/18th BS7671 Wiring Regs.
- City & Guilds 2391-52 Test & Inspect or equivalent.
- AP15/OP40 – Certified (AP or SAP) authorization is a plus – Certified for Schneider Electric XC and GT inverter is a plus
- Trained on string inverter, e.g. Huawei is a plus
- You are highly mobile, especially in terms of travelling international
- You are well-versed in the use of MS Office software – You can work independently and on your own responsibility
- You have outstanding communication skills and customer orientation
ib vogt is firmly committed to supporting the decarbonisation of the global electricity sector. The company focuses on the global development of turnkey PV plants and battery storage projects as well as the expansion of its IPP portfolio. In these areas, the company performs all integral services of the value chain from development, financing, and EPC, to O&M and asset management.
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, ib vogt has established various offices across Europe, Asia Pacific, the Americas, and Africa as part of its presence in over 40 countries. The company works together with numerous partners globally, augmenting its in-house team of over 700 staff. ib vogt has built or has in construction more than 3 GW of PV power plants globally with a project pipeline of more than 40 GWp
We offer you:
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration