O&M Service Technician
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaic to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
You see operation and maintenance as an important activity for safeguarding considerable investments. Your profound technical knowledge of the systems to be operated is based on solid knowledge of photovoltaics. You have a flair for the technical/operative side of the job, can distinguish yourself with your outstanding hands on mentality and can identify and independently carry out tasks.
- Electrical and mechanical maintenances on solar sites
- Preventive maintenances especially central inverter maintenances
- Reactive maintenances, diagnoses, troubleshooting, fault finding and repair
- Identify potential technical issues and suggest corrective actions
- Site inspections
- Reporting and documentation
- You are experienced in renewable energy as a technician or electrical engineer with a strong hands-on mentality.
- 3+ years Solar PV O&M Experience on Utility Scale Solar
- Relevant qualification in an electrical/mechanical or engineering discipline, City & Guilds 17/18th BS7671 Wiring Regs.
- City & Guilds 2391-52 Test & Inspect or equivalent.
- AP15/OP40 – Certified (AP or SAP) authorization is a plus
- Certified for Schneider Electric XC and GT inverter
- Trained on string inverter, e.g. Huawei
- You are highly mobile
- You are well-versed in the use of MS Office software
We offer you
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration
Interested in joining the team?
Help us power the energy transition