Your tasks will include:
- You develop procurement category best practices on a global basis together with stakeholders
- You support the definition of the category strategy for Construction
- You monitor our market strategy implementation and savings realization
- You collaborate with our cross-functional sourcing team in all stages of a strategic sourcing project
- You improve our commercial supplier relationship management with key suppliers (construction service) within the defined category scope
- You qualify potential construction companies worldwide, optimize the awarding of construction services and negotiate commercial and technical terms
- You manage relationships with key stakeholders and business representatives
- You manage the complete commercial process from tendering to project finalization
- A bachelor’s degree with emphasis on the areas of construction, engineering, procurement or comparable professional education.
- At least 8 years’ working experience in similar or adequate role in a Construction for a Renewables, Solar, Wind or Construction firm.
- Strong ability to analyze specifications and influence demand
- Extensive capability to independently interact throughout the ibv Group Project and process management knowledge and experience
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Action oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management
- Proficiency in MS Office Extensive capability and experience in the construction market.
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written.
- Advanced in sourcing and procurement methodologies in Construction
- Experience in Construction category management and sourcing execution on a global basis and across office buildings, retail environment and supply chain portfolios
- Extremely good knowledge of construction and procurement strategy development and conveyance
- Strong knowledge of construction tools and data, content and automation
- Experience in risk and compliance manageme
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to end investors internationally. Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
ib vogt successfully collaborates with the International Finance Corporation (World Bank), the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (ERBD), Netherlands Development Finance Company (FMO) and covered non recourse project financing with Export Credit Guarantees by Euler Hermes and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency.
The company creates business in more than 43 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, the Netherlands, Spain, France, Poland, Egypt, USA, Australia, India, Singapore, Philippines and Pakistan, as well as several joint ventures in more than 20 countries.
We offer you:
- A truly international work environment with colleagues from around the world
- An open-minded and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- We encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Competitive compensation (based on experience) How to apply