The project controller is a key role to measure and report on the performance of Philippines projects. This role will work directly with all key stakeholders to create and maintain project's budget and schedule, analyze progress reported against the work schedules; and recommend actions to improve progress.
- Responsible for all Philippines project related matters, including but not limited to project/entity structure, cashflow planning, reporting process, planning, budgeting, and overall strategy
- Develop and maintain accurate and timely project cost forecasts and actuals, prepare and issue cost analysis including recommendations for corrective actions.
- Provide operational support such as liaising with stakeholders, tracking timelines, etc. Prepare, review, and maintain project documentation, reports, contracts and financials.
- Support APAC process and reporting improvement effort and other adhoc tasks assigned, including but not limited APAC report preparation, process streamlining, data structure standardization and reporting automation etc.
- Prior experience of at least two years as a project analyst/project controller
- Education: Finance/ Business/ Accounting Graduate, min 5 years’ experience
- Core technical skills: Accounting, project controlling, financial forecasting & statistical analysis
- Secondary technical skills (desired): financial modelling, data analytics
- Computer literacy: Advanced excel and other reporting tools such as Power Querry, Power BI would be highly desired
- Soft skills: analytical and problem-solving skills, proactive, good communication and presentation skills, meticulous, organized/ systematic, able to present financial information to a non-financial audience
- Personal attributes: high integrity
- Traits: Team player, hardworking, hands-on, confident, flexible, able to look at process improvement and has a positive learning attitude
Interested in joining the team?
Help us power the energy transition