Your tasks will include:
- collaborate closely with the project management organisation and act as controlling and commercial key interface to all relevant departments e.g. Procurement, Legal etc.
- commercial controlling of all development, EPC(M) and O&M projects
- responsible for project calculation (budget and forecast) including progress and performance monitoring for all assigned projects.
- ensure on time delivery of status reports and prepare cross functional project review meetings in collaboration with the project managers.
- validate project costing, working capital, milestone payments and liquidity planning
- review and assess project risks ensuring an early detection of budget / forecast deviations and to develop together with the project management mitigation actions.
- monitoring project-related investments and project start-up costs
- work with key stakeholders to identify risks, and lead the cost and schedule contingency management process for assigned projects.
- ensure the reconciliation of project controlling data with financial systems.
- Bachelors / Master degree in Business Management and / or Finance
- Project management certificate and experience in project management are a benefit
- 6+ years’ experience in project controlling
- Ability to steer project progress and performance
- Excellent financial and project management analytical skills
- Integrated and holistic thinker with intercultural competences and open-mindset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Business fluency in English required, German and other languages would be advantageous
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration