Your tasks will include:
- Support project development in Japan from early stage through to handover to the construction & operations team; lead all permitting efforts for one or multiple projects;
- Help coordinate interdisciplinary project teams and external service providers;
- Help manage and optimize project budgets, schedules and deliverables;
- Work closely with the local in-house development team, engineering, project optimization and finance teams to ensure smooth and efficient project execution/realization;
- Support market development, shaping and securing new project development opportunities;
- Interact with METI, OCCTO and the utility companies on ib vogt’s behalf.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- More than 5 years experience in Solar energy.
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- A truly international work environment with colleagues from around the world
- An open-minded and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- We encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility.
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)