PV Engineering Manager (M/F/D)
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaics to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
- Act on project level as the key Engineering representative and interface to all internal and external stakeholders by coordinating the various internal engineering work streams such as PV design, civil design and for grid infrastructure.
- Focusing on the realization and execution of global projects. Responsible for technically and commercially optimized designs.
- Professional lead, management and coordination of a team of 6 to 8 PV Engineers / Systems Engineers / Electrical Engineers.
- Lead the detailed engineering phase of the project and the preparation of the various PV design packages, specifications and BOMs for project execution and in accordance with relevant local norms and standards as well as for compliance with the project requirements and contracts.
- Support in liaising with third party experts for Site Assessment Surveys and Reports according to project requirements.
- Support in the tDD processes for project transactions
- Support for preparation of project specific EPC contract technical appendices.
- Support for preparation of purchase orders.
- Support PMO as needed across all technical aspects during construction period, Works Completion, PAC and FAC.
- Supporting (on request) our Post Construction Management Team in case of problems during the operational phase in root cause analysis and solution finding.
- Coordination with other EMs to manage the utilization of resources.
- Dipl.-Ing. or master’s degree in electrical /mechanical engineering or in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Serve as a crucial liaison between the engineering and project teams, skilfully facilitating internal coordination among diverse engineering functions.
- A solid track record of 7 to 10 years in engineering, with a specialization in the Solar industry.
- Design and Engineering Proficiency: Showcase your expertise in system design and electrical engineering.
- Proven experience in line management functions is a must for this role.
- Prior involvement in site construction activities is highly valued.
- Demonstrated experience in technical due diligence, with the ability to contribute to the Q&A processes for projects.
- Exceptional communication skills and adept stakeholder management are key assets for this role.
- Be prepared for occasional travel as necessary for project-related responsibilities.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, and proficiency in German, French, or Spanish is a valuable asset
We offer you
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration
Interested in joining the team?
Help us power the energy transition