The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaics to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
The Senior Accountant will prepare financial reports to track the organization’s assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities for ib vogt’s legal entities based in the Netherlands.
Your tasks will include:
- Performs general accounting and other related duties in the accounting department including but not limited to maintaining and posting of the general ledger as well as sub-ledgers.
- Prepares periodic (monthly) balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements as well as the quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Responsible for maintaining ERP system Business Central
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
- Reconciles bank accounts monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Verifies payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Files required tax forms with local government agencies.
- Contact person for all relevant questions from the corporate accounting team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of Dutch based general financial accounting and cost accounting including good knowledge of Dutch GAAP principles.
- High affinity for numbers and the analysis of complex issues.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles within a multinational/cross boarder business context.
- Highly proficient with using accounting software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and language fluency in Dutch & English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required.
- Five years of accounting experience required, preferably with two years of experience working in an international accounting environment.
- Experience with ERP software system preferably MS Navision/Business Central.
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration