Your tasks will include:
- Providing the full range of required legal support to our project development activities on a global scale from their early stage to their implementation, including
- Drafting and negotiating MOU, Terms Sheets and JV Agreements.
- Providing legal support during the lifecycle of the PV projects.
- Drafting and reviewing main project contracts (e.g. SHA, SPA, EPC, O&M) internationally.
- Provide legal support during Project Finance phase.
- Proactively supporting the growth of the Legal Department.
- Instructing and managing external legal advisors
- General legal support regarding large-scale international solar projects
- Law degree (European or UK preferred).
- At least six years of relevant professional experience (law firm or in-house), in conjunction with large-scale (preferably energy) projects in cross-border scenarios
- Experience with Power Purchase Agreements and experience in renewable sector desirable.
- Proactive and team player.
- Ability to identify and manage complex legal issues across several jurisdictions
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Languages: English (native speaker or excellent command, Additional languages are welcome!
- Understanding of underlying technical and commercial aspects
ib vogt is firmly committed to supporting the decarbonisation of the global electricity sector. The company focuses on the global development of turnkey PV plants and battery storage projects as well as the expansion of its IPP portfolio. In these areas, the company performs all integral services of the value chain from development, financing, and EPC, to O&M and asset management.
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, ib vogt has established various offices across Europe, Asia Pacific, the Americas, and Africa as part of its presence in over 40 countries. The company works together with numerous partners globally, augmenting its in-house team of over 700 staff. ib vogt has built or has in construction more than 3 GW of PV power plants globally with a project pipeline of more than 40 GWp.
We offer you:
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration