Senior Transaction Manager – Project Sales / M&A (m/f/d)
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaics to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
We are looking for a Senior Transaction Manager who will be working within our Business Development team who focus on the divestment of renewable energy and battery storage.
- Take day to day responsibility for a number of international equity transactions in parallel, under the supervision of the Head of Project Sales:
- Manage these sales processes either internally, or with the support of an advisor, as agreed with the Head of Project Sales;
- Where an advisor is to be used, assist with advisor selection and the assessment of their commercial terms to ensure full alignment;
- Liaise with colleagues and/or external financial advisor throughout preparation phase, to produce high quality transaction materials (IM, Model, etc);
- Review and assess relevant transaction documentation from a commercial perspective and liaise with internal and external counsel on legal matters;
- Take a leading role in the negotiation with investors from an IBV perspective, working with Joint Venture partners, relevant commercial colleagues and the Head of Project Sales where appropriate;
- Liaise with and coordinate internal and external resources to ensure transactions are executed on time, including alignment with internal legal, tax and technical teams regarding relevant elements of the transaction.
- In coordination with the Head of Project Sales, assist with:
- Selection of financial and legal advisors;
- Preparing / obtaining transaction approvals;
- Assessment of the commercial merits and risks of proposed transactions;
- Provide transaction updates / summaries in written and verbal form.
- Assist with developing and maintaining key investor relationships, and identifying key target investors in relevant markets.
- Provide learnings from transactions to relevant colleagues and assist with the reporting of M&A activity.
- 4+ years of experience in Renewable Energy M&A or another relevant field, with demonstrable competence in successfully originating, managing and closing transactions.
- Strong academic background and fluent English language skills. Further language skills (particularly European languages) are a plus.
- Proficient financial model skills and an excellent understanding of the relevant value drivers for renewable energy projects.
- Strong commercial instinct and a willingness to get involved in a variety of projects and activities across the business.
- Willingness to travel internationally for short term trips as the role requires.
We offer you
- 26 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration
- Pension allowance
Interested in joining the team?
Help us power the energy transition