To support our operations team, beginning at the earliest possible date, we are looking for a qualiﬁed and dedicated Site Manager (Solar) (m/f/x)
Your tasks will include:
- Onsite management (construction supervision) of international large complex PV projects
- Takeover of the projects at the end of the planning phase and manage the sites until the turnkey handover to O&M.
- Project execution including cross functional coordination with the EPC team, coordination of acceptance procedures, and handover to the O&M team.
- Coordination of all subcontractors and site activities
- Monitoring and control of deadlines, costs and quality and HSE across all projects
- Conflict and claims management
- Coordination of commissioning and performance test as well as acceptance tests
- Reporting and document administration
- Interface management between relevant stakeholders like landowners, project developers, energy suppliers and authorities
- Construction risks identification, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Logistics, material acceptance and material handover to the contractors and coordination with suppliers on delivered materials
- Reporting to construction coordinator
- Academic degree in the area of engineering or business and/or equivalent experience
- At least six years of work experience in the solar PV area is a must
- Strong communication skills – systematic organizational approach
- Ability to manage complex projects and multiple stakeholders
- Familiar with the process of procurement, construction and logistics of investment projects
- Technical understanding of solar photovoltaics incl. Contract management experience
- English (excellent command), German (desired), Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch (is a plus)
- Willingness to travel and work from the project sites
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 2,9 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- A truly international work environment with colleagues from around the world
- An open-minded and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- We encourage both teamwork and personal responsibility
- Great opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)