Sr. Procurement Manager
The new sustainability: want to join a renewable energy pioneer? Our mission is to advance large-scale photovoltaic to meet the growing global demand for clean electricity. Come be a part of our success story!
In particular, your job will entail the following tasks:
- Global coordination lead of construction supplier and service partners for EPC projects within the ibv group of companies
- Support ibv 3rd party EPC Business worldwide
- Develop and monitor our procurement market strategy for Construction service
- Monitoring of Global prices, managing savings
- Perform advanced quantitative and economic modelling for construction services and support pricing of new projects
- Management of up to 120 Million Euro of annual contract spending and for >40GW of pipeline projects to be realized in the next 10-15 years and annually growing
- Negotiations of long-term commitments such as Framework Agreement
- You collaborate with our cross-functional sourcing team in all stages of a strategic sourcing project
- Experience in conducting negotiations within a dynamic intercultural environment
- Develop procurement category best practices on a global basis together with stakeholders
- You qualify potential construction companies worldwide, optimize the awarding of construction services and negotiate commercial and technical terms
- You manage relationships with key stakeholders and business representatives
- You manage the complete commercial process from tendering to project finalization and take over
- Act as the point of escalation
- Claim Management
- A bachelor’s degree with emphasis on the areas of construction, engineering, procurement or comparable professional education.
- At least 8 years’ working experience in similar or adequate role in a Construction for a Renewables, Solar, Wind or Construction firm.
- Strong ability to analyze specifications and influence demand
- Extensive capability to independently interact throughout the ibv Group
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with strong influencing and persuasion talent for negotiation
- Action oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management
- Extensive capability and experience in the construction market.
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written.
- Profound knowledge in the PV market and technologies
- You are a great team player and love working in an international & dynamic team
- Track-record of an entrepreneurial spirit and proven leadership experience in working with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
We offer you
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration
Interested in joining the team?
Help us power the energy transition