Your tasks will include:
- In-house drawings and technical specifications for electrical works (BOM, BOQ, RFP)
- Design & Drawing of electrical systems for medium and large-scale PV systems (DC, AC, LV, HV, communication systems/SCADA, Earthing, Lightning protection and Illumination Calculation).
- Preparation of Design Documents such as RFP, GTP etc.
- Preparation of drawing for various projects such as Conceptualization, Tendering, Execution and As-Built Drawings.
- Preparation of Power flow scheme DC SLD, AC SLD, and Auxiliary supply SLD.
- Coordination and communication with Technical Vendors.
- As-Built documentation preparation together with onsite construction team, and assisting site team for clearing the punch points during handover. Your profile
- Sound knowledge in design areas of Solar Plant Layouts, SLD, engineering drawings, and other electrical requirements for large-scale solar power plants.
- Design calculations for voltage drop, losses, earthing , LA and others.
- Developing design documents/drawings using AutoCAD, PVSyst, SketchUp and other tools.
- Knowledge of electrical components/system design, identification of right specification according to the project and as per the IS/IEC standards.
- Sound knowledge in cables, transformer, switchgear, earthing and protection system.
- Detailed engineering, detailed project BOQ for the DC electrical portion & seamless coordination with site team.
- Willingness to travel as per requirement.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical/Energy Engineering from reputed Institute.
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience in PV system design.
- Knowledge of IS / IEC codes and Industry practices
- Hand-on experience in AutoCAD & Sketchup (Both Mandatory) and PVSyst
Established in 2002, ib vogt GmbH focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants
worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local
development partners ib vogt provides high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered in Germany, to
end investors internationally.
Since 2009 the family-owned company has realized plants with a total rated capacity of over 1.15 GWp worldwide.
The company creates business in more than 55 countries, operating internationally from its headquarters in
Berlin, Germany and offices in UK, USA, Australia, Panama, Poland, Spain, India and South East Asia, as well
as several joint ventures across Africa.
We offer you:
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration