Technical Contract Manager (m/f/d)
Preparation of Solar PV O&M Head of Terms and Contracts including technical schedules.
Act as link between different departments (e.g. BD, Development, EPC, AM, Legal) to ensure that their input is considered in the contracts.
Ensure contractual compliance with PPA and/or other relevant documents such as the EPC contract, permits, grid requirements, etc.
Contract review, amendment, and termination management.
Existing contracts administration and deliverables review.
Modify contract proposals in way that fits the ib vogt in-house standards.
Gather information from other departments in order to prepare the HoTs for new projects, and making sure that the ib vogt benchmark for similar projects is met.
Act as the technical expert during the negotiations for the technical/contractual terms of the O&M agreements.
Ensure that (technical) concessions made during negotiations are in line with company policies and standards.
Support all relevant departments/ colleagues during due diligence phases in technical-contractual matters.
Being the Interface between development, EPC, LTAs/ TAs, financers, and asset owners to clarify technical-contractual questions arising during DD
Analyse customer satisfaction surveys to measure the actual deliverables in comparison to the contractual obligations.
- A degree in industrial engineering, renewable energies, or related.
- 3-5 years of contract drafting and negotiation experience, with sound commercial sense.
- Affinity to business topics and the being the intersection between business and technology.
- Understanding how project finance processes work.
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken. German or other languages are a plus.
- Diligent, careful, and precise working style.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Multitasking while being able to prioritise important tasks.
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment.
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration