The Group’s broad international activities combined with its high level of vertical integration in the solar market create a complex regulatory environment in which transactions with an entirely commercial motivation may have unexpected detrimental tax effects. The Group Tax and Transfer Pricing team provides oversight to ensure commercial arrangements are interpreted by relevant laws and regulations correctly and that tax risks are minimised.
We are looking for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join our Group Tax and Transfer Pricing team which is within the Group Finance and Accounting department of ib vogt’s business. The role will report into the Group Transfer Pricing Team Lead and will assist in the management of the Group’s tax affairs in particular as they relate to transfer pricing.
Your tasks will include:
- Prepare and maintain the necessary transfer pricing documentation (including benchmarking studies) to ensure compliance with local laws and transfer pricing policies.
- Work closely with Group Legal, Group Accounting and other key stakeholders to ensure intercompany agreements are maintained.
- Monitor developments to transfer pricing rules globally and advise the business on the potential impact of these changes.
- Implement appropriate transfer pricing models and policies as set out by the Head of Tax and Transfer Pricing; with the support of the Group Transfer Pricing Team Lead.
- Support the Group Transfer Pricing Team Lead and the business on transfer pricing issues through technical analysis and documentation on transfer pricing implications for projects and transactions.
- Liaise with stakeholders within the Group to ensure smooth management and communication of transfer pricing policies and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in standard IT software such as Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- A minimum of three years’ experience in tax or transfer pricing
- Good team player, pragmatic and flexible
- Effective communication skills (oral and writing)
- Eager to learn and owns their learning journey/ career path
ib vogt is firmly committed to supporting the decarbonisation of the global electricity sector. The company focuses on the global development of turnkey PV plants and battery storage projects as well as the expansion of its IPP portfolio. In these areas, the company performs all integral services of the value chain from development, financing, and EPC, to O&M and asset management.
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, ib vogt has established various offices across Europe, Asia Pacific, the Americas, and Africa as part of its presence in over 40 countries. The company works together with numerous partners globally, augmenting its in-house team of over 700 staff. ib vogt has built or has in construction more than 3 GW of PV power plants globally with a project pipeline of more than 40 GWp
We offer you:
- 30 days of holiday
- Possibility to work flexibly
- A truly international working environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An open-minded, friendly and highly motivated team
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a growing future-oriented industry
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive remuneration